Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lots of pics



First week of school- 22 weeks

Week 24- Top of Saddle Mt with Chip, Josh, and Kessler - windy and only a sporadic view, but I think they liked it.
Week 25- Kessler loves them already ;)

26 weeks- In front of the little castle we rent and live in

Here is the last month of growth in pictures. I go half time at work in one and a half weeks. That will be nice since my energy is not as limitless as I once thought it to be. Sometimes I feel like I mostly work, eat, and sleep (and ponder baby names). The little burritos continue to get to know their surroundings and each other by feeling their way around in there, which is a wild sensation.

We took a crash birthing course last weekend in case we are in the midst of some move sooner than later and aren't able to get any other class in. I am more scared, prepared, and excited for the whole thing. Now I just hope that we get a chance to try. We are looking forward to our next ultra sound to get a look at position and see what we are working with.


I gained 8 pounds in the last three weeks, which is insane, but good. This puts me in the normal range for twins at this stage. I still have absolutely NO appetite. In fact, most of the time the thought of food repulses me. But, I have done my best to cram lots of calories in anyway. So, feels good that it is paying off.

Oh, so what else are we doing besides getting ready to turn our world upside down? Chip is just working on a few minor things like trying to find a job, which will determine where we live and whether we need to make a move or not before our new friends arrive. He is getting quite a few interviews literally all over the country (Portland, Cleveland, Salt Lake, and Bozeman). And, we really have no inkling as to how this is all going to work out. I can honestly say we can can not see past two weeks from now...and even that starts to get foggy. What great practice in "living in the moment".

1 comment:

Hope said...

This brings me joy!! I love seeing the pics and your expanding belly. Selah wanted to know if my tummy was smaller when I had her because there was just one baby (I wish!!!). You look amazing and I can't wait to hug ya up in only a few days.