Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random moments

 Thanks to Aaron for taking a family photo- have hardly taken any since they were born...mostly because I refuse to be in them or delete them once taken.  This will get better, right?  I will look like myself again one day.?

 A moose visitor lurks in the background of this photo while Owen and dad sleep in the foreground.  Pretty serene.  Pinch me.

 Mom and Ruby enjoying our visitor.

 Owen

 One of Chip's favorite ways to position them for photos.  How am I supposed to know which way is up?  Ruby, next time you will be right side up- promise.

 They are both smiling up a storm these days.  When they do it together...I almost lose it.  So cute I want to squeeze them tighter than I should, ya know?


These are Bumpos.  Didn't know what they were before a friend (Thanks, Bella) clued me in.  Awesome.    They look so grown up!

"Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories."  ~John Wilmot

1 comment:

Bella said...

i want to squeeze them, too!!!!!!! they look like little people now and not infants! they grow so quickly and change so fast!