Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unda da sea...or pool.

 Mindy and Bo came back for another quick visit.  They brought their really cool camera with underwater capabilities. This made me really happy because I never open my eyes underwater and therefore have always wondered what we all look like.  Well, take a look!  


Ha!  Thanks for making the trek over again to visit us, Mindy and Bo.  Can't wait till next time!

 Mindy and Ruby- gettin ready to go out for a walk on the Moose Moss trail.
Owen likes this hand me down hat from Evan so much that he will grab it and give it to me to put on him when we are getting ready and he likes to keep it on to play in after we get back.  Thanks, Evan!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Unbelievable - I can't believe how amazing those shots are! What priceless pictures. I am proud of Our Western niece and nephew - true swimmers!!!