Thursday, April 21, 2016

March

This is Owen's creation.  It could be the cutest thing I have seen....since their last drawing.  I love that they love art and are creating pretty much non stop.  The hands on this guy, the hair...it might be the end of me.  It's just too much cute to handle.

These girls.  Anya moved up the street about a half mile.  This was our first walk up to their new house. What a beautiful day!

Ruby, cross country skiing around the house. She is looking SO grown up these days.

A friend of theirs had an amazing birthday party.  The dad sewed robes for each guest and a "real" jedi came to the party to teach the ways of the force.

Abby came over to make cupcakes with us.  I figured that if we were going bake, which I just don't do much, that we would go all out.  Turquoise cake with hot pink frosting.  No artificial ingredients, for sure.



I adore these two and their relationship. Owen is pretty hard on Kessler actually, but she tolerates it.   Owen took over feeding Kess for about three months.  Then, one day, he was done.  Oh well.  

I took Ruby and Owen night skiing by myself!  It was a blast, aside from the few minutes when Owen got ahead of Ruby and I in the pitch dark and I couldn't see him, it was really icy conditions, he was skiing in and out of the woods and I didn't know if he had slid off into the woods somewhere, fell and needed my help or was below us.  I felt frozen in terror at my options to stay where I was or go down.  Eventually, we continued down and saw him waiting for us way below.  Oh man.  

Hiked the twins with Daisy and a bunch of other great women for her 40th.


Band practice.

Happy St Patrick's Day!  We love this tradition.  Parade in SLC (usually with Kirbys, and this time with Pam and Abby), lunch afterwards.  Good times.


Look at these characters!!  So much personality right here.





The group shot.  Love these people. :)

A quick swap of costume in the restaurant.  Why not?

A visit from the Tuttles.  Caroline joins the girls at the "work space" here.  She fit right in.

Getting a cow cookie got a little rowdy this time.  Who knew? You are ALLOWED to sit on the cow.




Tuttles got a new puppy, Bear.  Pretty sure he is a long lost cousin of Kessler's.  Even had the same color collar.  So sweet.

Aunt Mindy came to visit too!  We don't actually have a picture of her from the two hours she was here, but she did bring gifts and Ruby and Owen were way into them.  Owen is sporting the hat and Ruby the jean jacket.  So stylish.


This is what our mail box looked like...again.  It was fixed with duct tape.  Living in the mountains is hard sometimes, but there is still very little that duct tape can't handle.



No comments: