Monday, May 19, 2014

Sisters Descend!

Mindy arrived Friday night and Tina Saturday afternoon. Our first stop on the way home from the airport was....Ruby Snap!  The best cookie shop in the nation....well, Utah at least. :)  I mean, they have a cookie named after me.  It has got to be pretty good.  We tried only a dozen while we were in there and took another dozen home.  Mmmmm....the most genuine way to start a Mulliken girl's gathering.






Then, home to pick up Chip and the kids before heading into Park City for some good ole park play.


 Another genuine Mulliken tradition- pizza!  We all helped. :)

Biking into Park City for a cow cookie.  Seriously, are we always motivated by food?


 I took this picture for Tina because she was getting such a kick out of the fact that is was so warm and that there was still snow on the slopes.
Tina did Ruby and Owen's nails.  So cute!  Wish I could say that I have been good about keeping them up.  Owen has asked me at least 3 times to redo them, and I just never find time.  Owen, I promise I will get your orange nails back for ya! (his favorite color)




Ruby even got her toe nails done.

Owen's nails match his bike. Ha!

As long as I am posting pictures of their extremities, this is one is a must.  And....

even better, the full outfit.  Thanks for the new shoes, aunt Tina!  Ruby loves her "tappy shoes".

Another great outfit compliments of new dress up things brought by Aunt Tina.  Dress up never gets old.

Tina reading none other than the big RED tub to Ruby and Owen at the library.

Tina got this cute shot of Ruby lovingly tackling Kessler on the deck.

We had a fun play session outside complete with funny poses, faces, and extreme front yard biking.


The kids went to school on Tuesday and I didn't have clients until starting in the afternoon, which was so perfect- hardly ever happens.  So, just the two of us got to go for a walk, get coffee and, of course, get a crepe at the Java Cow.  We really are motivated by food. :)  It was a great visit and is turning into a fun tradition as Tina makes her way to the Arbonne conference each Spring.  I feel so lucky to have both sisters in town at once and Tina all to ourselves for a few days.  Love you girls!!!



1 comment:

John said...

This is Tina....Love the recap of my trip there :)
Love the photos - these are all my favorites!!! What a great time had by all. So good to spend time with both of my sisters & see the twins all to myself for awhile :) Loved all the yummy food - thanks for feeding me so well.
Ruby Snap is a must from now on :)
Love you Audrey & Chip, Ruby & Own!!!! xoxo Tina