Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Retro and Updated

First, I have been meaning to post these pictures of Ruby and Owen wearing clothes passed down from my sister...and really, I think most of these were passed from my MOM, to my sister, to me.  It is hard to say, and I hope to get to the bottom of it one of these days when we are all in the same room, but I think most of the outfits I take pictures of, my siblings and I wore.  We have saved all of these outfits and hope to keep the pass down goin on. 
 The hat was new to us, but the jacket is a 70s item for sure.

 A Mindy and Gus combo- I have a picture my mom brought me of them wearing these and the three of us sitting on the couch.  Love it.



 A Dindle from Germany. 
 She was lovin this outfit- got all into it.






 So cute- thanks for hangin on to all that, mom and Tina!

And next, some updating...of the hair that is.  Owen has needed a haircut for quite some time now.  I would let it go, but he has been blessed with the fine hair of his mother- looks great right after it's been washed, but falls flat pretty quickly.  So, a little chop, chop was necessary.  He did great!

 The "after" shot.  Didn't get a good "before" so...oh well.  He looks so handsome!

3 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Way to pose for the camera, OT & Ruby!! How fun is that? So glad that we share that fine hair deal-only I don't know my hair has fallen flat, until I see a pic-ugh! Next, will there be snow pics w retro snowsuits?
love, A Laura

bella said...

ok...those outfits are the most awesome EVER!!! and owen has a totally modern look...way cool!

Hope said...

Now that really brings a smile to my face / adorable!!