Wednesday, January 11, 2017

December Dominates!

December was full of projects and activities.  Here are some of them!  Ruby and Owen made "LOVE" signs for all of our family and friends for Christmas this year.  They came out great...however I forgot to take a picture of the finished product.  Oh well, here is the process!


Dad's commute. :)


Zoo Lights has been a tradition for at least 5 years we determined.  Such a highlight of the season.  Here's why...





























Ruby gave this cute dog to Kessler.  I think she thought she needed more toys.  Probably true.  Kessler was grateful.







Hey!  Look who we met on the hill!




Oh Sparkle and Racecar, this was your best one this year!











A few too many rolos I would say.


Typical work party. :)



Left the kids playing to take a shower and came back to this.  Should I be worried?

Yum, and yum.  We were busy!  party treats and birthday treats!  This was our first time MAKING the birthday cake.  I was nervous, but it turned out delicious and much prettier than I expected.


No comments: