Monday, November 28, 2016

Spontaneity

Love this guy. 

And he loves his dad.  So. much.  It is very sweet.  Here is a letter he wrote him when he was working a night shift once.


Boys were out of town for their surf weekend and so the kids and I along with dadless Kirbys and Colorado DuRoss' drove to Steamboat to visit Aunt Mindy and stay at the Kirby Condo.  It was a totally spontaneous decision to go and, despite all the driving for a short trip, we were all happy we did it in the end.

Got to see Mindy at school!


Ride along the bike path...






Eat ice cream in town...


play at the park...

Do science at the condo- static electricity....


Hike to Fish Falls...





Swim at the hot springs...



And enjoy a few beers and some food at the new brewery!  Man, that is a lot for only 48 hours!





















This is random.  Sometimes I come up to the office and I can tell someone else has been working there who normally isn't, if you know what I mean. ;)  I love that the first word this busy worker wrote was "love".  I will hire them whoever they are!

No comments: