Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Missed Post

Not gonna write much because I think the pictures tell the story pretty well and...it isn't fresh.  I am in the process of putting together this year's book...a project I look forward to doing every time Chip goes away for his fall surf trip.  People have wondered to me,  why I do this or, more likely,  how I find time to get to it.  That is a really easy question to answer.  If you could step inside my head and heart when I get to catch up on the blog, let alone bathe myself in the year's best memories, you would see and feel A LOT of gratitude.  It is a wonderful life we get to live and maintaining a practice of capturing, savoring, reminding, and remembering what we get to experience, on our own and in connection, has been one of the things that keeps me where I want to be.  So, I don't really care who reads or sees these entries.  It is mostly a personal journey.  However, Ruby and Owen do LOVE to look at the books, which is a nice motivator too. They probably choose a "blog book" to "read" half of all nights for bedtime stories.  Their appreciation fuels mine.  This gratitude stuff is contagious!































No comments: