Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring

This is my office.  I feel so much gratitude for how well this whole adventure has gone.  I truly love my clients.  I feel honored and humbled on a regular basis.  So much bravery, so much vulnerability, so much growth.  It is inspiring.  

Chili!  They definitely liked making this more than eating it.  Oh well, we gotta start somewhere, eh?

Spring has been ALL ABOUT bugs- finding them, moving them, giving them new homes (pictured above- who knew my ice cream container would get to have a second life!), and calling me over with excitement saying, "Mom, you gotta check this out!" every time they find one they haven't seen before.  

And, along those lines, we have 2,000 brand new family members.  They should multiply quickly.  This is going to get good.  Eventually they will eat about a half pound of "food" a day and leave us with awesome compost for our new garden!  Yes people, a garden!  Composting, camping more, a garden- I love it!  I feel like finally some dormant parts of myself are coming back to life...in the spring...how perfect.  



Ruby and Owen have loved their first year at PEEK.  They concluded it with a performance called "America".  They have been practicing the songs and hand movements for weeks at home.  They were SO excited.  They will go there again for preschool next year but change classrooms.  We feel grateful to have a place where they are comfortable, doing well, and learning lots. 

They look so grown up to me.




No comments: