Thursday, November 10, 2011

Curtains are Cool

I love that kid's favorite toys are never actually toys, but everyday things that you and I take for granted as awesome play things.  Here are a few videos- one of Owen demonstrating the game we have played daily several times a day for about a month now, another of Ruby and Owen enjoying the curtains together, and finally, off the topic of curtains, a video of Ruby and Owen getting giddy over some hot avocado...I put it in the microwave a little too long and they just loved my response when I tried it before feeding them.  Owen's belly laugh is so distinct.  I hope he hangs onto it as he gets older.



2 comments:

Bella said...

scott and i just got some good laughs from those! too cute!!

Aunt Laura said...

So...if 'laughter does us good like a medicine,' then I'll get my daily dose from O & R! Thx, Audrey!!