Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh, the puppilessness, and some tomatoes.

Here's what we have been up to the past few weeks....

The Wasatch received a decent bit of snow around here last week. Kessler does not fall far from the tree- she went bonkers for fresh powder! Lookin forward to taking her skiing.

Most nights we have a cuddle session in the family room with this dog of all comfort. I mean seriously, don't you just want to snuggle in?



Although tolerant, she did not love the bath. I guess we are going to have to start bringing the shampoo skiing (reminiscent of washing our hair in Chautauqua Lake).



Kessler and her new buddy, Cian. I think she wore him out.



My favorite summer pastime is officially over until next spring. The last tomatoes are out, the garlic is in, and only a little chard is left to whet my appetite for diggin around and starting all over again in five months. I can't wait!
Here are some final rewards from this year's toils.


"I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes."



1 comment:

Hope said...

YES, my endless harassing has paid off and the reward ~ more pictures of Kessler!!! Selah thinks Uncle Chip & Aunt Audz's doggie is pretty cute. Great job on the garden, impressive you're still reaping the benefits this late in the year.

Love ya,

Hope